Welcome to Mars Society
we are a charitable trust that supports
education about Mars with focus on
Astrobiology. We are part of the
New Zealand Astrobiology Network
How big are our dreams?
“Do the math. Solve the problem.” – Mark Watney
Featuring Mars projects across New Zealand and international collaborations
#Curiosity leads us! Let's follow!
Latest about Mars
#Mars in New Zealand
Updates from the New Zealand Astrobiology Network & Milky Way Kiwi
- Learn about Mars and Perseverance with Mitch Schulte The post To Mars with Mitch Schulte appeared first on ASTROBIOLOGY.NZ.
- Would you live on Mars? Come and check out our Mars exhibition at Stonehenge Aotearoa and decide for yourself! See you on Mars! The post Mars exhibition opens at Stonehenge Aotearoa appeared first on ASTROBIOLOGY.NZ.
- New Zealand Astrobiology Network in collaboration with Mars Society New Zealand, Mars Society Australia and the University of Canterbury (UC) have selected a student to be part of Crew 215 of the Mars Desert Research Station simulation. The post We are back on […]
- This week, the European Space Agency announced that radar data collected by ESA’s Mars Express point to a pond of liquid water buried under layers of ice and dust in the south polar region of Mars. There is a long way between finding […]
- Mitch Schulte is a Program Scientist with the Mars Exploration Program in the Science Mission Directorate at NASA Headquarters in Washington, DC. As a Program Scientist, Mitch is responsible for and manages the science content of a number of NASA's Mars missions. He has visited New […]
See you on Mars!